Return, Exchange and Cancellation Policy
At Scooters and Mobility (formerly Coastal Mobility), we aim for you to be comfortable and happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange or replace your purchase when it is presented in saleable condition.
Simply follow the guidelines below.
- Full-priced merchandise presented within 3 days will be credited.
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange or replace items that have been used or the packaging has been damaged/opened, with all original tags still attached.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Scooters and Mobility (formerly Coastal Mobility) or at coastalmobility.com.au.
- To qualify for an exchange, the item must be faulty or incorrect to what you ordered.
- Refunds will not be given for “Change of Mind”.
Due to Health and Hygiene laws we are prohibited from accepting returns or refunds on any of the following types of products:
- Bathroom, shower and toilet aids including urinals and bed pans
- Daily living aids that may come into contact with the mouth or body
- Cushions and covers
- Mattresses and mattress overlays